eUKhost, a hosting provider in the UK is well-known for its web hosting solutions. Since 2001, they have been offering hosting solutions to their clientele from their head office in Leeds.
The hosting provider is currently hosting around 600,000 websites with over 35,000 customers worldwide making them a pretty popular choice, and why not! They offer a range of hosting solutions like cPanel hosting, Windows hosting, Reseller hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated server, and cloud hosting. Additionally, they provide security solutions to their consumers. Acronis cyber backup, Imunify 360, advanced email security, SSL certificates, remote backups, email spam filters, and domain name registration are all part of the additional services they offer.
However, the most important question is do they offer economical web hosting plans? Do the hosting plans add value to money? Do they offer the right features for hosting a website?
To help you out, in this post, we will be looking at the plans and features offered by eUKhost to identify if they are worth your time and investment.
Plans of eUKhost
As stated above, eUKhost offers all types of hosting solutions. Each type of solution has its own set of plans, therefore, allowing a user to choose the appropriate selection for their website.
- cPanel Hosting
Ideal for a beginner, the basic cPanel shared web hosting plan offers unmetered bandwidth, limitless email addresses, limitless domains, spam filtering, a 1-click app installer, 10 GB storage,10 MySQL databases, daily backup, and a free SSL certificate. The plan is currently priced at £3.73 per month.
As you expand higher through the plans, you can acquire more MySQL databases and disk space.
- Windows Hosting
Experience the performance and dependability of cloud-based web hosting with the effectiveness of a Plesk interface. Three different plans are available with Windows hosting: Windows Basic, Windows Intermediate, and Windows Advanced.
Every plan offers excellent SSD storage, MsSQL databases, unrestricted emails and bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, host multiple websites, expert customer support, a 1-click installer, and free migration. The prices of the plans begin at £3.26 per month.
With the help of ASP.net and .Net core, you can start coding instantly, making it the perfect solution for a developer. Using PHP and MariaDB, you can run applications like Magneto and WordPress. Additionally, the 1-click installers enable you to install numerous programmes with just a single click.
- VPS Hosting
With VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting, you can have the perfect experience of having your own dedicated hosting environment, resources, server (virtually compartmentalised), and in-depth root access to your server. This makes VPS hosting a fantastic choice if you require more resources and freedom or if you have outgrown the constraints of a shared hosting environment.
You get Windows and Linux-based OS (operating system) VPS hosting solutions. Both hosting type has 18 plans under their wing. It is at the discretion of the individual to make the choice between the two. Small to mid-size enterprises can choose eUKhost’s VPS hosting solution.
The Linux VPS hosting plan offers cPanel or Plesk as the choice of a control panel along with Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, a firewall, 99.9% uptime SLA, round-the-clock support, and advanced backup.
They also provide a distinctive feature named Snapshot. These Snapshots are thereafter saved on each Hyperslice server (it almost takes three days’ worth of snapshots) to secure your vital data. You may quickly restore your data using the snapshots if something goes wrong.
Depending on the plan you choose, the price can range from £15.54 to £124.53 per month.
- Dedicated Server Hosting
A large corporation, eCommerce business, or firm that manages highly sensitive information can benefit from dedicated server solutions. In simple terms, a dedicated server is a server that is dedicated solely to your website.
With eUKhosts solutions, you get security, dependability, and performance. You get a firewall, super-fast SSD storage, Intel Xeon processors, a choice of an operating system, daily backup, unmetered bandwidth (equivalent to 10 TB), constant monitoring along with 24×7 support.
A website that needs dedicated resources and is expecting heavy traffic can choose from any of their dedicated server plans, which begin at £83.45 per month.
Features of eUKhost
- A user has the option to choose a dedicated server based on the choice of the operating system.
- Migration of a website is handled by the eUKhost support team, at no added cost.
- If you are unsatisfied with the hosting services, then you can cancel your subscription and claim a refund in the first 30 days.
- eUKhost offers guaranteed uptime of 99.9%, therefore, ensuring that your website will always be functional.
- Not just their users, but potential customers can also get in touch with their customer support team who are available 24×7. You can contact them via phone, live chat, or ticketing system. Their support team is professional and exceptionally helpful.
- All of their plans offer backup services. Thus, your crucial data will always be safe.
- One edge that eUKhost has over its competitors is that it offers strong security features for its cPanel shared hosting plans like SSL certificate, spam filtering, and daily backup. A user with a shared hosting plan will always be secure from cybercriminals and noisy neighbors in the shared environment.
- The interface they provide is pretty easy to navigate. Additionally, they follow a transparent pricing policy making it easy to compare their plans and prices.
The disadvantage of choosing eUKhost
- The 30-day money-back guarantee they offer does not apply to the dedicated server and security add-on services.
- They do not provide bi-lingual support services. Customer support is available only in English.
The web hosting UK provider has been in the industry for more than 20 years, and as the competition grows, the hosting company not only keeps up with the competition but rather thrives. Although a couple of their plans are a tad expensive, however, the vast features they offer make up for the price. To sum up, the hosting services offered by eUKhost are definitely worth every penny.