Pakistani wedding dresses have become increasingly popular in the UK and the rest of Europe over the last few years, particularly because they are such an affordable alternative to European wedding dresses. But how much does the average Pakistani wedding dress cost?
This guide will take you through all of the factors that affect price, starting with fabric choice and ending with delivery costs. The result will be an accurate picture of how much your ideal dress will set you back and how you can get it at an even better price!
Average Pakistani Wedding Dress Cost in the UK
The average price for a Pakistani wedding dress UK is £1,00-£150 depending on the fabric type and style chosen. The average price for a simple yet elegant bridal outfit can be around £200-£300 whereas an elaborate ballgown could cost anywhere from Â£300 to over £500 depending on the fabric and embellishments used in its making.
6 Tips For Shopping For A Cheap Wedding Gown In The UK
Purchasing a Pakistani wedding dress is one of the most expensive expenses when planning a big event. If you want to make your wedding special, but also don’t want to go broke doing it, there are a few things you can do.
- Shopping for an affordable wedding dress can be difficult, but with proper planning, you can save a significant amount of money.
- Before embarking on your search, get an idea of how much you’re willing to spend and also consider what kind of dress you’d like to buy.
- Get started by looking for cheap Pakistani wedding dresses on online classified sites such as Gumtree or Preloved.
- You could also check out charity shops in your area.
- If you have friends or family living abroad, they might be able to help you find a bargain if they know what type of dress you’re after.
- Finally, don’t forget about shopping at high street stores such as Next and New Look; both offer affordable bridal wear options that are ideal if you want something quick and easy without breaking the bank!
Why Pakistani Wedding Dresses Are So Popular in the UK?
Though Pakistani wedding dresses have been gaining popularity with brides over recent years, one may be curious as to why they are so popular. The primary reason is their affordability. With cheap shipping rates and not-so-expensive material, a good quality dress can cost under £100 with ease.
Most of these dresses feature intricate embroidery and rich designs, which can make them even more desirable to consumers seeking cheap Pakistani wedding dresses on a budget. In addition, many Pakistanis seek out high-quality products when it comes to wedding attire due to traditional expectations regarding marriage.
They view weddings as occasions that warrant high levels of formality and thus don’t mind spending extra money on clothing items such as suits or gowns.
Finally, most Pakistanis want to buy locally when possible because they feel that local businesses give back more value than companies abroad do; additionally, local merchants often use better business practices (like supporting charitable causes) than foreign merchants do.